Wednesday 7 January 2009

UPDATES

Hi all!

Well I decided to take the day off trading and go out to play some golf this afternoon!

I have not had the time to look at any charts as I have been up to my eyes with emails and taking phone calls from my software developer, also I have been putting some work into the layout of the new website which is taking ages for me to do, but is looking good.

The software is coming along well and I had another look at the progress the developer was making.
He first phoned me at 10am this morn to ask about the fib lines and my %gain theory, I think I had him pretty confused. Anyway that was all sorted and from what I can see its taking shape pretty well.

I still hope to have this out by the 7th FEB at the latest!!!

On another subject I'm working on the new manual and CD's well I'm only on the manual just now and really I still have a lot of work to do here.

I dont't know for sure when this will be ready & I don't think I can really give a rough idea to.

All in all the website seems to be the fasted thing out the 3 projects that seem to be moving fastest.

I will update more on all 3 soon.


Right well I think I will go and look at some charts for tomrw. I don't know what the hells been going on today but I will find out and I may find some nice set ups.


Davie

No comments:

Post a Comment