Thursday 15 January 2009

It's been a while!

Hi I hope everyones trading is going well!

It's been a few day's since my last post as I have been really busy striking deal's with some developers for some projects I have later in the year; and also I have spent most of the week glued to the computer trading the life out of google.

So far this week my total gain is around the £7,500 mark most of this was the large intraday swings google had to give.

UPDATE ON SPREAD BETTING GENIUS

My developer is going on holiday for 2 weeks and this means there maybe a delay on the release on my software!

I'm doing my best to have it out mid February but I can guarantee this due to his holiday.
We may be looking at the start of March for the beta release!

I have asked him to re-design the user interface and also turn this software into a web based product instead of a desktop application.

This is for various reasons but more so it will run better and is easy to update.

I'm still working on my new website and I have pretty cool little feature there; you will See it when its up and running.

Anyway I'm off; I hope to post another video in the next few days.

Davie

2 comments:

  1. A note to anyone interested in any of David Robertsons products. DO NOT part with your money lightly, it has been shown that his SB trading course and price action website contained material that was directly copied from other sources and was not his own work.

    See this link for details. It is a long thread on T2W which contains information you should be aware of!

    http://www.trade2win.com/boards/seminars-tutors/76770-david-robertson-mr-spread-betting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know if this blog has been abandoned. I have just started my learning on spreads and I was hoping to follow this blog and exchange ideas but there are only few posts, although I came across this blog through some investing forums. Please email me at my site which I posted here. Thank you and good trading.

    ReplyDelete